Saturday, February 25, 2012

Certification

Can anyone guide me on how to prepare for exam 229. There is just ton of
information out there. What is a good begining point? I'll appreciate if
someone can send me a link for good mock exams.Personally, I would get a copy of _Inside SQL Server 2000_ by Kalen Delaney.
Read (and understand) it cover-to-cover and you'll be all set.
Adam Machanic
SQL Server MVP
http://www.datamanipulation.net
--
"docsql" <docsql@.noemail.nospam> wrote in message
news:eUBHBdccFHA.3244@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Can anyone guide me on how to prepare for exam 229. There is just ton of
> information out there. What is a good begining point? I'll appreciate if
> someone can send me a link for good mock exams.
>|||ACK
--
HTH, Jens Suessmeyer.
--
http://www.sqlserver2005.de
--
"Adam Machanic" <amachanic@.hotmail._removetoemail_.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:eHnn$tccFHA.4028@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Personally, I would get a copy of _Inside SQL Server 2000_ by Kalen
> Delaney.
> Read (and understand) it cover-to-cover and you'll be all set.
>
> --
> Adam Machanic
> SQL Server MVP
> http://www.datamanipulation.net
> --
>
> "docsql" <docsql@.noemail.nospam> wrote in message
> news:eUBHBdccFHA.3244@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> Can anyone guide me on how to prepare for exam 229. There is just ton of
>> information out there. What is a good begining point? I'll appreciate
>> if
>> someone can send me a link for good mock exams.
>>
>|||agreed.
also try to get the Transcender Exams.
Greg Jackson
PDX, Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment