Saturday, February 25, 2012

Certification Signature

I already have MCP status. Assuming I earn MCTS credential, what is the
appropriate signature?
1) John Doe, MCTS, MCP
Or
2) John Doe, MCTS
While reading user posts, I can't seem to find a consistant useage regarding
signatures.
My question is general in nature, as I plan on also getting MCSA/MCSE.
Thanks!please just put one...whichever you want noticed...:)
None is better.
--
Kevin Hill
3NF Consulting
http://www.3nf-inc.com/NewsGroups.htm
Real-world stuff I run across with SQL Server:
http://kevin3nf.blogspot.com
"labsRcool@.community.nospan"
<labsRcoolcommunitynospan@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:750ACE96-469F-4023-9D4B-8125698DB310@.microsoft.com...
>I already have MCP status. Assuming I earn MCTS credential, what is the
> appropriate signature?
> 1) John Doe, MCTS, MCP
> Or
> 2) John Doe, MCTS
> While reading user posts, I can't seem to find a consistant useage
> regarding
> signatures.
> My question is general in nature, as I plan on also getting MCSA/MCSE.
> Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment