Friday, February 24, 2012

CE vs MS RS

Hi Teros
Just one question, is there any reason why CE and RS could be installed on
the one machine, I have limited resources at hand, and I wish to prove my
case for RS, however, I worried of corrupting my test installation of CE.
Would there be any conflict errors?
Kind Regards
RikeshI don't use CE but I have seen posting where this is discussed and I know
that a technique people have used is to have both up at one time while they
are designing replacements. So, I think you would be safe to do this.
Bruce L-C
"rikesh" <rikesh_patel@.website.com> wrote in message
news:et5ROOWeEHA.384@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi Teros
> Just one question, is there any reason why CE and RS could be installed on
> the one machine, I have limited resources at hand, and I wish to prove my
> case for RS, however, I worried of corrupting my test installation of CE.
> Would there be any conflict errors?
> Kind Regards
>
> Rikesh
>|||Cool Bruce, thanks for your reply...
"Bruce Loehle-Conger" <bruce_lcNOSPAM@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OQHpPLYeEHA.1356@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> I don't use CE but I have seen posting where this is discussed and I know
> that a technique people have used is to have both up at one time while
they
> are designing replacements. So, I think you would be safe to do this.
> Bruce L-C
> "rikesh" <rikesh_patel@.website.com> wrote in message
> news:et5ROOWeEHA.384@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Hi Teros
> >
> > Just one question, is there any reason why CE and RS could be installed
on
> > the one machine, I have limited resources at hand, and I wish to prove
my
> > case for RS, however, I worried of corrupting my test installation of
CE.
> > Would there be any conflict errors?
> >
> > Kind Regards
> >
> >
> > Rikesh
> >
> >
>

No comments:

Post a Comment