Thursday, March 8, 2012

Change Authentication

SQL Server has been installed using Windows Authentication.
I want to change one of my databases to mixed mode.
Can someone tell me if this is possible and how to go about it ?
TIAthe authentication is done at the server level so I don't think you can do
this at DB level.
anyone?
"Poppy" <paul.diamond@.NOSPAMthemedialounge.com> wrote in message
news:ucmjj36pDHA.2772@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> SQL Server has been installed using Windows Authentication.
> I want to change one of my databases to mixed mode.
> Can someone tell me if this is possible and how to go about it ?
> TIA
>|||Authentication modes apply to the server and can't be set
differently for individual databases.
-Sue
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:13:00 -0000, "Poppy"
<paul.diamond@.NOSPAMthemedialounge.com> wrote:
>SQL Server has been installed using Windows Authentication.
>I want to change one of my databases to mixed mode.
>Can someone tell me if this is possible and how to go about it ?
>TIA
>

No comments:

Post a Comment