Sunday, March 25, 2012

change filegroups to readonly

Hi,
I have a problem when setting filegroup to readonly in EM.
I go to property of a database, click on FileGroup tab,
I checked READ-ONLY checkbox, when I apply, Error message box popup, Error
20541: [SQL-DMO] Can not change the name of the default file group, drop
the
default file group, or set it to READONLY. what is the problem and how can
I make it readonly?From the error message, it looks like you are trying to set
the primary filegroup to read-only. The primary filegroup
cannot be made read-only.
-Sue
On Wed, 12 May 2004 17:25:37 -0400, "joe"
<pearl_77@.hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>I have a problem when setting filegroup to readonly in EM.
>I go to property of a database, click on FileGroup tab,
>I checked READ-ONLY checkbox, when I apply, Error message box popup, Error
>20541: [SQL-DMO] Can not change the name of the default file group, dro
p the
>default file group, or set it to READONLY. what is the problem and how can
>I make it readonly?
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment