Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Change height of image control

Is it possible to use an iif statement to set the height of an image
control. I have tried something like this, but it did not work:
iif(Parameters!parm < 20,1.5in,.5in). I also tried putting double quotes
around the 1.5in and .5in, but that didn't work either.
Thanks,On Jun 1, 9:33 am, "Tim Kelley" <tkel...@.company.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to use an iif statement to set the height of an image
> control. I have tried something like this, but it did not work:
> iif(Parameters!parm < 20,1.5in,.5in). I also tried putting double quotes
> around the 1.5in and .5in, but that didn't work either.
> Thanks,
As far as I know, it is not possible. Why are you needing to adjust
the image size? Are you trying to swap images?
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant|||I have a subreport that will have a varying amout of lines. I have a bitmap
I am using for a border and would like to grow or shrink the bitmap based on
how many lines are in the subreport. I will probably need to resize the
subreport control too if that is possible.
"EMartinez" <emartinez.pr1@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1180742850.339314.203650@.q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jun 1, 9:33 am, "Tim Kelley" <tkel...@.company.com> wrote:
>> Is it possible to use an iif statement to set the height of an image
>> control. I have tried something like this, but it did not work:
>> iif(Parameters!parm < 20,1.5in,.5in). I also tried putting double quotes
>> around the 1.5in and .5in, but that didn't work either.
>> Thanks,
>
> As far as I know, it is not possible. Why are you needing to adjust
> the image size? Are you trying to swap images?
> Enrique Martinez
> Sr. Software Consultant
>|||On Jun 4, 7:37 am, "Tim Kelley" <tkel...@.company.com> wrote:
> I have a subreport that will have a varying amout of lines. I have a bitmap
> I am using for a border and would like to grow or shrink the bitmap based on
> how many lines are in the subreport. I will probably need to resize the
> subreport control too if that is possible.
> "EMartinez" <emartinez...@.gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1180742850.339314.203650@.q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
> > On Jun 1, 9:33 am, "Tim Kelley" <tkel...@.company.com> wrote:
> >> Is it possible to use an iif statement to set the height of an image
> >> control. I have tried something like this, but it did not work:
> >> iif(Parameters!parm < 20,1.5in,.5in). I also tried putting double quotes
> >> around the 1.5in and .5in, but that didn't work either.
> >> Thanks,
> > As far as I know, it is not possible. Why are you needing to adjust
> > the image size? Are you trying to swap images?
> > Enrique Martinez
> > Sr. Software Consultant
You might be able to achieve the same result via a border style in a
header of the subreport, etc. As far as I know, resizing the subreport
may not be feasible. Hope this helps.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant|||Would it be possible to move the subreport or other controls on the report?
Tim
"EMartinez" <emartinez.pr1@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1180998091.389326.168520@.o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jun 4, 7:37 am, "Tim Kelley" <tkel...@.company.com> wrote:
>> I have a subreport that will have a varying amout of lines. I have a
>> bitmap
>> I am using for a border and would like to grow or shrink the bitmap based
>> on
>> how many lines are in the subreport. I will probably need to resize the
>> subreport control too if that is possible.
>> "EMartinez" <emartinez...@.gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:1180742850.339314.203650@.q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
>> > On Jun 1, 9:33 am, "Tim Kelley" <tkel...@.company.com> wrote:
>> >> Is it possible to use an iif statement to set the height of an image
>> >> control. I have tried something like this, but it did not work:
>> >> iif(Parameters!parm < 20,1.5in,.5in). I also tried putting double
>> >> quotes
>> >> around the 1.5in and .5in, but that didn't work either.
>> >> Thanks,
>> > As far as I know, it is not possible. Why are you needing to adjust
>> > the image size? Are you trying to swap images?
>> > Enrique Martinez
>> > Sr. Software Consultant
>
> You might be able to achieve the same result via a border style in a
> header of the subreport, etc. As far as I know, resizing the subreport
> may not be feasible. Hope this helps.
> Regards,
> Enrique Martinez
> Sr. Software Consultant
>

No comments:

Post a Comment