Thursday, March 8, 2012

change charset

I changed the charset in a web page using (<META> ).
Browse IE can see the contents changed.
But when I view the source, the charset of data does not changed.
Can I change the charset of the data ?This has nothing to do with SQL Server, so you will
probably have better luck in another newsgroup, but
here's a guess:
When you view source, the meta tags will not be
interpreted, since the point of viewing source is to
do no interpretation, and just see the underlying
page description.
The character set used to display the page source is
most likely determined by your operating system
character set.
You might be able to find a text editor that allows
you to specify the code page of the source text.
Steve Kass
Drew University
Win wrote:

>I changed the charset in a web page using (<META> ).
>Browse IE can see the contents changed.
>But when I view the source, the charset of data does not changed.
>Can I change the charset of the data ?
>
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment