Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Change "Report is being generated" text

Is there a way to modify or suppress the "Report is being generated" text and
image? I am trying to setup reports in the Report Viewer webpart on a
Sharepoint site (Sharepoint 2007, SQL Server 2005 SP2, Reporting Services in
Sharepoint integrated mode), but do not want the user to see that message.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
dawI think that I answered my own question in this scenario. There is an
Asynchronous Rendering checkbox in the properties of the webpart. That seems
to solve it.
I would be interested to know if there is a way to do this outside of
Sharepoint. I'm not a programmer, so it may be something obvious.
Thanks!
daw
"daw" wrote:
> Is there a way to modify or suppress the "Report is being generated" text and
> image? I am trying to setup reports in the Report Viewer webpart on a
> Sharepoint site (Sharepoint 2007, SQL Server 2005 SP2, Reporting Services in
> Sharepoint integrated mode), but do not want the user to see that message.
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks!
> daw

No comments:

Post a Comment